Monday, March 3, 2008

Toilet Paper Trouble!

Tonight McCall called to me from the bathroom saying she had a "little problem" and needed some help. I opened the door and this is what I found.

I got mad, called to John and turned the problem over to him. And this is how the conversation went:

John: "Why did you unroll the roll of toilet paper, take it off the holder and crumple in your hand?"

McCall: "I'm just trying to wipe my bum."

John: "Well you don't need that much to wipe your bum."

McCall: "Yes I do, my bum is big, I need this much!"

John: "Your bums not that big, not for all of this."

McCall: "YES IT IS! I need it."

It could have gone on forever and by that time I decided that it was too funny to let it pass by without taking a picture. Thank goodness for John's patience in trying to help her understand that she really didn't NEED that much toilet paper.

No comments: