Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oh Canada!

In November, the kids and I along with my cousin Melanie (she and her husband Darren are also in the MBA program here @ ND) and her two kiddies, Quincy & Stratton, loaded up in the Trailblazer and headed to Canada for 5 days to visit with our Grandparents. What a fun road trip! We were able to spend alot of time with them in their new place, an assisted living facility, and also visit with our "Fun" Aunt Sybil from Boise who was there visiting and cleaning out their Condo. We had the best time! We swam in the pool at the condo, we saw Niagra Falls all lit up at night, we drove through a Christmas light exibit, we saw fireworks over Niagra Falls, we ate out but the best fun of all was spending time with G & G Rabbits! We cherish the memories made, not only for us but for our children as well. McCall just loved, as you can tell from the pictures, to be near Grandpa. She couldn't get enough of him. It was really sweet and he absolutely loved it. I'm so grateful that we took the trip and spent the time with them. I became even more thankful that we had gone when our Grandpa pased away just a month later on December 10, 2007. How grateful I am for their example of service, love and dedication to each other and to the Lord. I am blessed that they love me and that they are my Grandparents!

No comments: