Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Go Bulldogs!!

This past weekend I flew to Utah to visit with my parents and to attend one of my all time favorite sporting events of the year. The 3A State Girls Basketball Tournament in Salt Lake City. My team, the Judge Memorial Catholic High School Bulldogs, were in the tournament. What a fantastic weekend it was!! My girls, they are just the best, made their way to the Championship game by beating two very good teams(Emery & Morgan) in come from behind, gut wrenching wins! They met an undefeated Wasatch in the final and although they played a tremendous game and came very close, they just couldn't seem to get the ball to drop in the end, they lost and ended up placing second. The most exciting thing is that they are very young, with so much potential and their future looks very bright!!

Oh how I miss those girls and coaches! It felt just like old times. We has such a great time together and I really loved being able to share that experience with them. Hopefully there will be more coaching in the future for me. Thanks for a great & memorable weekend girls! It was the best!!

No comments: