Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Official....I'm getting old!!

Well it's official, I'm getting old. No, I did not have a birthday to help me realize this fact. When might you ask, did I discover this.... Well last night I found my first gray hairs! Yep that's right, the very first. I was washing my face and realized that I had several, that's right several, little gray hairs right above my ears. Well needless to say I was a bit shocked! I guess I knew that this day would come but thought that I still had a few good, long years ahead of me before it would happen. I shared this disturbing info with John and needless to say he was not very sympathetic. His reply was "join the club." I guess it's only fair that I have a few since he has had them coming on now for quite some time. I think it may be time to start coloring my hair, what do think?!? Anyway, it's official.....I'm getting old.

No comments: