Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bring on the BOYS!


On Monday, August 25, 2008 we left our beloved UT and flew to PA to finally get on with our lives. It was so nice to have John's help with the traveling and it really was so nice to be together after a long summer apart. Poor John was totally ready to have his family together after two summers in a row of being alone! The following Wednesday, August 27, 2008 we went for our much anticipated big ultrasound. I took both of the kids with me and it was a fun experience to have them there! As far as we were all concerned we were having a boy and girl but about three minutes into the ultrasound we found out that we were having two boys! I must say that I was somewhat surprised but totally excited. It took a bit of convincing to get McCall to understand that there was a Luke but not a Natalie in my belly. She kept saying "No Mom there is a Natalie in there!" After a few days however she was on board that she was going to get two brothers instead. So now we have a Luke and Logan in my belly and coming to our family very soon! LOOK OUT!!!

No comments: