Thursday, December 4, 2008
Still no babies!
On Monday, Dec 1st, I had an amnio to check and see if the babies lungs were developed enough to be delivered on Tues, Dec 2nd. Well no such luck! They found that there was a greater than 75% chance that they weren't ready. Sooooo... they decided to push me back a week and repeat the amnio again on Mon, Dec 8th. If they are ready they will deliver me on the 9th. If not another week! Stay tuned!